Welcome to the City of Ann Arbor's Data Catalog website. This site is part of our ongoing commitment to enhance citizen participation and local government transparency. We are pleased to make City
datasets freely available to the public in machine-readable formats.
We expect the Data Catalog site to grow over time as we add additional datasets. By downloading the data, you are agreeing to the Policies and Notices. When creating these datasets the City has been careful to respect privacy and security concerns.
For questions or comments concerning the City of Ann Arbor Data Catalog please contact the City's IT Director at 734.794.6550.
If you have suggestions for new datasets or enhancements to existing datasets please send your request to
Agency/Unit - Agency or service unit where the data originates.
Metadata - Data and information that is used to describe datasets.
- File format that is used by spreadsheet, database, and statistical applications. PDF
- Portable Document Format intended for sharing documents while maintaining a document's integrity. DOC
- Microsoft word processing file format.
- Web feed format used to publish frequently updated works in a standardized format. GeoRSS extends the RSS standard and is used for encoding location as part of a web feed.KML/KMZ
- Keyhole Markup Language is an XML
-based language schema for displaying geographic annotation.SHP
- Geospatial vector shape file data format for geographic information systems software.