Argo and Gallup Liveries are open for the season! Reservations for boat rentals are required.
- Pond paddles in 2-mile Argo and Gallup Ponds are open for reservations.
- River trip 3.7 mile Argo to Gallup starting from the Argo Livery.
Argo boat rental reservation: online
Argo Boat Reservation or call 734.794.6241.
Gallup boat rental reservation: online Gallup Boat Reservation or call 734.794.6240.
*Day of reservations must be called in and if there is space we will make your reservation over the phone.
There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are following best practice operating and safety procedures to ensure adherence to CDC guidelines:
- Reservations required for renting boats to minimize lines
- Sanitation of equipment between every use
- Disinfection of communal surfaces
- Hand-sanitizer throughout our facilities
- Trained staff and staff wear facemasks when around people
- Facemasks are required in our vans
- Social distancing in the queues and on the docks
- Outdoor operations when possible
- Self-launching docks
Enjoy your time on the river!
- Two locations offering boat rentals
- River trips only available from the Argo Livery
Stillwater paddles with no current offered at both Argo and Gallup
- Two liveries on the Huron River in Ann Arbor.
- Argo offers the 3.7 mile river trip and paddling in 2-mile Argo Pond
- Gallup offers paddling in 2.5 mile Gallup Pond
- Tubes are not available to rent at the Argo Livery this year
- Bring your own tube and Argo has an air pump to inflate your tube
- We cannot provide transportation for people with tubes
- Kayak & SUP instructions and River Women programs
- Summer Camps and River Kids have been cancelled
Register for a program
View the guide 2020 Activity Guide.pdf.