Golf carts can now be provided
We would like to thank all of our golfers during these ever-changing times. We have done our best to follow the guidelines set forth by the State. Our overall goal was and is to keep our staff, golfers and fellow citizens safe while offering them a relaxing recreational facility.
To combat COVID-19, especially while we are coming out of this pandemic, we will be adhering to the PARK & PLAY policy as reccomended by the NGCOA.
Please click here for detials about PARK & PLAY program and the ways you can help while you are out here golfing.
Scheduling Tee Times:
- Advance tee times are strongly suggested.
- Golfers are no longer required to pay for all tee times at the time of booking.
- On busier days, we have many singles looking for a game. You may be asked if they can join up with your group, but are not (at this time) required to let them. It will be your choice.
- Please stay home if you are sick or are in quarantine.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
- There will be no ball washers, rakes and water coolers on the golf course until further notice. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be increased sanitation of the on course restrooms.
- Cups will be set up so that you can easily retrieve your ball.
- Flag sticks will be cleaned daily. Please do not touch them.
- There will be no furniture on the patio.
- The hitting net at Leslie Park will be closed.
- Please adhere to proper physical distancing guidelines and stay six feet (that's two club-lengths) apart.
- You may not bring your own alcohol or beer onto the course. Breaking this rule is punishable with up to a $500 fine and removal from the golf course.
- Clubhouses (including restrooms) are open. You must wear a mask to enter the clubhouses, so plan accordingly.
- There are portable restrooms on the course are also open.
- Food and beverage is being sold in the clubhouse.
- We can once again sell beer or alcohol on the course and in the Leslie Park clubhouse.
- We are a city park and you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages onto either course.
- No rental clubs or FootGolf soccer balls are available.
- Please avoid sharing golf course accessories, such as tees, ball markers, divot tools and pencils.
Golf Cart Use:
- Two riders may once again share a golf cart. A maximum of two carts per tee time is enforced.
- Physical distancing is expected at your cart as well as at the tee boxes and greens.
- All carts must stay on cart paths around tees and green.
- A2Golf staff will thoroughly sanitize golf carts after each guests use and will be tagged as clean.
- When finished with your round, we respectfully ask each golfer dispose of all trash and garbage from their carts.
- Check in via the pro shop door facing the golf course. Contact will be minimal.
- Golf carts will be assigned at that time and payment if needed will be handled then.
- Please do not go out to the first tee until the group in front of you has tee'd off.
- All play must go off hole number one only.
- We are all in this together. Please show respect and courtesy to everyone during your time with us.
FootGolf at Huron Hills:
- The FootGolf Course at Huron Hills is open.
- FootGolf hours of operation will be Thursday-Friday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- There will be no rental balls available until further notice.
- There will be a maximum of four people per group (unless you are ALL from the same household).
- No advance tee times will be made. All FootGolf will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups of seven or more are discouraged without advance notice. Please contact the clubhouse to schedule.
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours of your tee time will be issued a rain check or full refund.
- Cancellations from 24 to two hours prior to your scheduled tee time will be issued a rain check.
- Cancellations inside of two hours, or a no show of your tee time will receive no refund or rain check.
- In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be available.
The City of Ann Arbor is actively collaborating with the Washtenaw County Health Department, local hospitals, the University of Michigan and the Red Cross for the COVID-19 pandemic. This page features information from Washtenaw County Health Department, State of Michigan and Centers for Disease Control, as well as other community organizations, and also includes city-specific information and recommendations as they become available.
Booking a Tee Time... "Point, Click and Hit!"
The new online reservation system is ready to use.
Click below for tee times at Leslie Park and Huron Hills golf courses.
The award-winning Leslie Park Golf Course is a meticulous 18-hole, 6,611-yard golf championship course set on the rolling hills of northeast Ann Arbor. This premier golf course is continuously rated one of the best in Southeast Michigan.
Huron Hills Golf Course is a beautiful par 67, 18-hole, 5,071-yard golf course located along the Huron Parkway, adjacent to Gallup Park. Huron Hills is perfect for beginners, juniors, seniors, and families while still providing a challenge for the experienced golfer.
Registration for 2020 Spring/Summer programs and activities is underway! The guide features day camps, golf tournaments, events at our canoe liveries, learn-to-swim and mermaid/merman classes. You can also learn about volunteer opportunities with GIVE 365 and Natural Area Preservation, Ann Arbor Farmers Market events, cultural arts activities and more. To view the guide visit 2020 Activity Guide.pdf.
In summer of 2020 we will once again offer a number of affordable instruction programs at Huron Hills for both adult and junior golfers. Please visit the
webpage for more information about upcoming programs. To register for any of our instruction programs visit http://www.a2gov.org/ParksRegister
Golf Championships and Special Events
A2Golf hosts several championships and fun events throughout the season. Please visit the
Championships & Events webpage for more information. To register for any of our golf events visit