Gallup Canoe & Kayak
- Reservations are required for all boat rentals prior to the day.
- Call the Gallup Livery for day of reservations and if there is space we can make your reservation over the phone.
- Boats available to rent are canoes, kayaks, kid kayaks, and paddleboats.
Gallup Park Livery - Kayak, Canoe and Paddleboat Rentals
Stillwater Paddles - 2.5 miles, 2 hours Gallup Pond (no current)
Concessions - waterproof bags, sunscreen, sunglasses, t-shirts, hats, eyeglass cords, coffee, ice cream, snacks and drinks
Argo Canoe & Kayak
Argo Park Livery is our other location in Ann Arbor offering kayak, canoe, raft and SUP rentals 3.7 miles upstream from Gallup.
River Programs & Camps
2021 spring/summer River Programs descriptions and how to register. The Argo and Gallup Livery offer river day camps, preschool programs, kayak and SUP instruction, senior kayaking, adapted kayaking and much more. Register for summer programs.
Accessible Paddlesports in Gallup Park
The Gallup location offers an accessible boat launch that provides universal accessibility, it is simple and safe to use, so that people of all abilities can find boarding, launching and recovery a breeze. Accessible parking, pathways, EZ Launch dock and a fishing dock provides river recreation for everyone. View ourAccessibleKayaking brochure.
Gallup Park includes a 3.25-mile asphalt trail, fishing, public boat launch, playgrounds, picnic areas and pavilions, nature areas, and an indoor room available for rent. Gallup Park Livery also features WiFi, ice cream, coffee and concessions with a patio overlooking the river.
Gallup Park Riverview Room Rental
We are now accepting room reservations for rental dates starting April 1. Available all year! Features include windows and patio overlooking the Huron River, kitchenette, accessible restroom, and WiFi. Rental fees: resident $40/hour; nonresident $50/hour. Call 734.794.6240 for more information or to reserve the room. Additional Parks and Recreation room rental information or picnic pavilion rental information.
Due to the pandemic the following restrictions are in effect until May 24:
- Gathering size indoors in the Gallup Room is 12 people or less. Smaller numbers are encouraged to ensure social distancing.
- Any eating must be done while seated in an area and no intermingling.
- Room may only be rented for structured classes, meetings or presentations. No social gatherings such as parties, receptions or other gatherings social in nature where intermingling is the norm.
- We encourage social type gatherings to rent outdoor shelters and pavilions until the MDHHS Order allows for more social interaction indoors.
- Groups are require to provide a plan of how they will manage social distancing, mask mandates and other COVID precautions.
- Any group not adhering to these measures can have their event shut down immediately and will lose their future recurring rentals.
- All users must self-screen day of event.
Meeting Room rentals after May 24:
- Call Gallup Livery 734.794.6240 after June 1 to check if the room is available to rent.
- All events must adhere to MDHHS orders in place at the time of the rental. If restrictions change prior to your event, you may increase the number of attendees or type of event.