Short Term Rentals

Skip Navigation LinksHome » Departments » Planning » Short Term Rentals

Short term 3.PNGThe City of Ann Arbor is considering changing how it regulates short-term rentals properties like AirBnB, VRBO, etc. To craft polices appropriate for Ann Arbor, the City Planning Services sought public input. City staff and consultants held three public input sessions where examples from other communities and options for Ann Arbor were shared, and feedback was collected.  Written comments to be included in a public input report were collected until October 25, 2019.

 Past Meetings

  • Thursday, October 10th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Traverwood Library
  • Sunday, October 6th From 2 p.m. to 4 p.mat Westgate Library
  • Saturday, October 12th from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Mallets Creek Library

Meeting Documents:

Contact Planning Services: 734-794-6265,, Planning Services PO Box 8647 Ann Arbor, MI 48107