The September Historic District Commission meeting has been moved to Thursday, September 20 to avoid a conflict with the City Council Work Session on the 13th.
- Information on the City's historic districts
- Review of building permit applications for property within historic districts
- Assistance with applications for work in historic districts
- Assistance with historic district regulations
Current Historic District Commission Packet
Historic District Commission agenda and packet information is now available at the City of Ann Arbor's Legislative Information Center.
- Access the
- Select "Historic District Commission" from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Search Calendar" button.
- Staff reports can be found by clicking the "Meeting Details" link for each meeting date.
Is This Property in a Historic District?
To find out if an address or parcel number is in a historic district, follow these steps.
- Click to go directly to
eTRAKIT or go to the City homepage and click on eTRAKIT under "Working In".
- Next, click the PROPERTIES box.
- Enter all or part of the address in the search box, or change the search field to search by parcel number or owner.
- Double click on the correct address in the results box.
- Click the LAND USE tab for historic district and other information.
See maps of each historic district.
See more information about the
HDC Application Process.
City Code and Publications Relating to Historic Districts
State Public Acts