Submit your applications for unlinked permits via our online portal at stream.a2gov.org
Links to all of the forms and applications for Construction and Building are available through
STREAM. You can search for these permits and apply through
Additional links under each form will take you to information that will be useful during the completion and submission process, in addition to contact person(s).
Address Change/Addition Request(PDF)
- These requests allow developers, property owners and agents the ability to apply to change their current address, create new addresses for a development or correct incorrect addressing.
- Our office will make all approved changes and notify all City Services as well as the US Postal Services.
- There is a $100 fee for this service.
- Please contact Scott Harrod at 734.794.6000 x42196 or
[email protected] for questions regarding the addressing process.
- Building Application - Residential
- Building Application - Commercial
- Cash Bond Agreement(PDF) For questions call 734.794.6263
Certificate of Occupancy Request (Temp OR Final)
- Demolition Permit
- Electrical Permit Application
- Fence Guidelines
- Fence Permit Application
- Fire Alarm Permit Application
- Fire Suppression Permit Application
- Historic District Commission Application
Impervious Area Worksheet for Residential Construction
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
Plan Revision Request (PDF, for eTRAKiT documents only)
Reactivation Form for Expired Permit(PDF, for eTRAKiT documents only)
- Sign Application
- Solar Permit Application - Expedited (Residential Only)
- Grading/ Soil Erosion Application
Soil erosion and sedimentation control for residential and commercial properties. Your permit must be posted on the job site. For residential jobs adding more than 200 square feet of impervious area, also complete and submit the Impervious Area Worksheet
. Please note,
we are now collecting an inspection escrow at permit issuance for non-residential jobs. The escrow will cover the anticipated monthly inspections for the duration of the job and any remaining funds will be returned at the end of the project.
(Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing) - A minimum of 24-48 hours is required for review and processing. Multiple applications on a property may require additional processing time. Your permit must be posted on the job site.
- Unoccupied Building Notification
- Zoning Compliance Application for Sheds/Decks
- Zoning Compliance Application - Use/Sales
Please visit Planning Services'
Development Review page to download applications for annexations, zoning, land division and site plan petitions.
*Banner, Block Party and Temporary Exemption from Maximum Permissible Sound Levels permits are currently handled through the
Clerk's offices on the 2nd floor of City Hall. Please contact them at 734.794.6140 for additional information and procedures.