To submit show for playback on CTN Public Access Channel 17 please follow these guidelines:
- Submit a Channel 17 Show: Paper Application for Presentation.pdf
- Submit a Channel 17 Show: Online Application for Presentation. Please make sure your residency or nonprofit status is active before completing this form.
- To update status or if you are unsure, please contact CTN at 734-794-6150 to begin the process. Residency must be verified before a playback time will be scheduled.
- Submitted Digital Files must have a completed Application for Presentation form on the same day.
- The premiere will occur no less than 2 weeks from date of submission.
- CTN accepts MPEG and MP4 files
- Programs should not contain:
- Advertising designed to promote the sale of commercial products or services
- Directly solicit for funds
- Present material that is obscene or otherwise violates federal, state, or local law
- For public access programming questions please email [email protected].
Please submit programs one of three ways:
1. (Preferred) Digitally via Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox or other file sharing program. Send the link to both: [email protected] and [email protected] to ensure delivery.
2. Flash Drive
A waterproof drop box is located outside the front door of CTN.
- Should contain 4 seconds of black both immediately preceding and following the program.
- Be High Definition format (HD) (1920x1080) or Standard Definition Format (SD) (720x480, 4:3, NTSC)