Interested in submitting a show for playback on CTN Public Access Channel 17, it's easy!
- Submit a Channel 17 Show - Paper Application for Presentation.pdf
- Submit a Channel 17 Show - Online Application for Presentation -
Please make sure your residency or nonprofit status is active before completing this form.
- To update status or if you are unsure, please contact CTN at 734-794-6150 x41504 to begin the process.
- Residency must be verifed before any playback time will be scheduled.
- Programs are accepted during CTN business hours of 11am- 8pm. After hours they can be dropped off in Programming Box outside the front door of CTN.
Submitting Digital Files submitted must have a signed Application for Presentation form sent the same day.
- Each submission
- Contain exactly 4 seconds of black both immediately preceding and following the program
- Be in the Standard Definition (SD) format (720x480, 4:3, NTSC)
- Be a .mpg file and uploaded to your Dropbox account or a flash drive (if digital)
- The premiere will occur no less than 2 weeks from date of submission.
- For public access programming questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.