Is a Non-Profit organization sponsoring this program?
If you do not have an authorization letter on file please submit your letter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Running Time
Timeslots requests (There is no guarantee that preferences can be accommodated)
Your program must comply with these requirements:
- Each submission must contain EXACTLY 4 seconds of black both immediately preceding & also following the program.
- Each submission must be in the STANDARD DEFINITION (SD) format (720x480, 4:3, NTSC).
- Only one program per DVD.
- If CTN equipment was utilized to produce this program, CTN may duplicate the program for its archives at staff discretion.
- Pick up must occur within 30 DAYS of notification. CTN reserves the right to recycle or dispose of any program left after that date.
- CTN is not responsible for loss of or damage to submitted programs.
Please check here indicating that you understand and agree to the following requirements or your program may not be scheduled.
Mature Content Disclosure
The City of Ann Arbor, the Cable Communications Commission, and CTN encourage you to STOP A MOMENT AND THINK: Your program will be telecast to more than 100,000 households throughout the greater Ann Arbor area. There are children in many of these households, and their television viewing habits may or may not be closely supervised. If this program contains adult content, it will be scheduled in CTN's mature audience timeslots.
Programming Liability And Indemnification Agreement:
I have read the requirements and regulations; I understand them and agree to be bound contractually by them.
AS A DIVISION OF THE CITY OF ANN ARBOR ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO CTN ARE SUBJECT TO RELEASE UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.
NOTE: This document is a legally binding contract.