Get involved in A2 parks!
Have some spare time or want volunteer hours? Help us keep our parks clean! Find our self-service volunteer stations at two locations: Argo Park Livery and Gallup Park Livery.
All supplies are provided and there is no scheduled time - just be sure to arrive and finish while the facility is open! All levels of commitment are welcome.
How it works
- Sign in!
- Find the Trash Trailblazer station. It should be located inside or outside the livery - you may need to ask livery staff if you cannot locate it. Sign in at the binder. We do ask for your e-mail address (allows us to input your volunteer hours) and your signature to agree to the waiver.
- If you are under 18, you'll need to have a parent or guardian either sign ahead of time or on site. If you need a waiver ahead of time, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have one sent to you.
- Take a trash picker and a Trash Trailblazers bag. For large groups, pairs can partner and share a picker and bag between them.
- Take a Hike!
- Walk and pick trash from along the path, or the banks of the river. Use the Trash Trailblazers bag to collect your findings. We would love it if you could send us a selfie of you on your purpose driven walk! Send to: email@example.com or share on social media and tag us.
- Sign out
- Deposit your collection in the nearest trash can, return your supplies to the bucket, and fill out a check-out time on the sign-in sheet.
It is that easy! Individuals, pairs or small groups - everyone is invited to join the Trash Trailblazers team.
If you volunteer 3 or more times as a Trash Trailblazer, you can get a free Give 365 volunteer t-shirt! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have one dropped off at the livery of your choice.