The Transportation Commission held an online meeting on Wednesday, March 17 via Zoom.
The Transportation Commission will meet on Tuesday, April 20 as follows:
- FY22-23 Budget discussion at 6:30 p.m. To speak at public comment call: 206 337 9723 or 888 788 0099 and enter Meeting ID: 938 5500 0747.
- Transportation Master Plan and Healthy Streets discussion at 7:00 p.m. This meeting will be broadcast live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, and online at a2gov.org/watchCTN. To provide public comment call 206 337 9723 or 888 788 0099 Enter Meeting ID: 990 9896 8122. This is a joint meeting with the City Planning Commission.
The Transportation Commission was established to foster excellence in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of a sustainable and resilient multimodal transportation network for the City of Ann Arbor. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council and the City
Administrator on transportation policy with a focus on accessibility, mobility, equity and safety for all.
- Molly Kleinman, Chair
- Julie Boland, Vice-Chair
- Areli Balderrama
- Erica Briggs, Councilmember
- Linda Diane Feldt
- Bret Hautamaki
- Tim Hull, Commission on Disability Issues Representative
- Wonwoo Lee, Planning Commission Representative
- Bradley Parsons
- Bryan Smith, Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA) Representative
- Jim Summers, Transportation Business Owner/Operator
- Steve Dolen, University of Michigan
- Raymond Hess, Transportation Manager
- Nicholas Hutchinson, City Administrator Designee
- Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)
- Lieutenant Mike Scherba, Chief of Police Designee
- Ben Stupka, Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
Commission agenda materials and minutes are available through the City of Ann Arbor Legislative Information Center.