The Transportation Commission held an online meeting on Wednesday, July 21 via Zoom.
The Transportation Commission will meet on Wednesday, August 18. This meeting will be broadcast live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, and online at a2gov.org/watchCTN. To provide public comment call 206 337 9723 or 888 788 0099 Enter Meeting ID: 938 5500 0747.
The Transportation Commission was established to foster excellence in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of a sustainable and resilient multimodal transportation network for the City of Ann Arbor. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council and the City
Administrator on transportation policy with a focus on accessibility, mobility, equity and safety for all.
- Molly Kleinman, Chair
- Julie Boland, Vice-Chair
- Areli Balderrama
- Erica Briggs, Councilmember
- Linda Diane Feldt
- Bret Hautamaki
- Tim Hull, Commission on Disability Issues Representative
- Wonwoo Lee, Planning Commission Representative
- Bradley Parsons
- Bryan Smith, Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA) Representative
- Jim Summers, Transportation Business Owner/Operator
- Steve Dolen, University of Michigan
- Raymond Hess, Transportation Manager
- Nicholas Hutchinson, City Administrator Designee
- Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)
- Lieutenant Mike Scherba, Chief of Police Designee
- Ben Stupka, Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- 2021 Work Plan
- 2021 Meeting Schedule – The Commission generally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers (2nd floor, Larcom City Hall)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, one or more of these meetings may be held electronically instead of at the listed location. Check the City of Ann Arbor's homepage (www.a2gov.org) and click the link to Public Notices of Nonregularly Scheduled or Electronic Meetings. Notices of electronic meetings will be posted there no later than 18 hours prior to the meeting start.
- 2020 Annual Report
- Recorded meetings are available at a2gov.org/watchCTN.
Commission agenda materials and minutes are available through the City of Ann Arbor Legislative Information Center.