Paddle a boat down the river, in a pond or rent a tube at the Argo Canoe Livery
3.7-Mile, 1.5 hour, Argo to Gallup River trip down the Huron River (current) - Reservations required
Reservations times required for the river trips. Starts at the Argo Livery, paddle down the fun Argo Cascades (kayaks only) and on down the lazy Huron River in the city of Ann Arbor. We provide you with van transportation from Gallup back to Argo at the end of your river trip.
- Available every day between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Boat rental fees:
- $30/double kayak
- $24/single kayak
- $72/5-person raft
Stillwater paddle on 2-Mile Argo Pond (no current) - No reservations
Paddle a boat on this beautiful section of the Huron River where the river is a calm lake. No reservations for we always have boats available to rent.
- Boat rentals every day anytime between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Boat rental fees:
- $22/canoe or double kayak
- $17/single kayak
- $23/stand-up paddleboard
Boats, Boats, Boats
Reservation Times to Rent Boats
Reservation time slots are required for the river trips
- Prior to the day of reserve online.
- On the day of you can call in to check if times are available. Weekdays there is usually plenty of times available.
- You are reserving a time slot for your group of up to 7 people and you select and rent your boats when you arrive at the livery.
- We have 100's of one and two person kayaks available to rent!
Argo Livery Tube Rentals - No Reservations
- Tube down the Argo Cascade rapids and walk back up to repeat 2 or 3 times in your 2 hour rental time
- $10/person for a 2-hour rental
- 1 person per tube
- Must be 8 years or older
- Shoes, no flip flops, are required. We sell water shoes for $15 at the Argo Livery
- We do not provide river trips or transporation for tubes
- Tube webpage for tubing the river with your own tube
Argo Livery and Park
Gallup Canoe & Kayak
Gallup Livery is our other location and is located 3.7 miles downstream from Argo. Gallup offers river trips and stillwater paddles every day from mid April to the end of October. In the spring and fall when Argo is closed go to the Gallup Livery for all boat rentals.
River Programs & Camps
2021 spring/summer River Programs descriptions and how to register. The Argo and Gallup Livery offer river day camps, preschool programs, kayak and SUP instruction, senior kayaks, adapted kayaking and much more. Register for summer programs.