Argo and Gallup Liveries are open for the season! Reservations for boat rentals are required.
- Pond paddles in 2-mile Argo and Gallup Ponds are open for reservations.
- River trips down 3.7 mile current from Argo to Gallup are open for reservations
Argo boat rental reservation: online Argo Boat Reservation or call 734.794.6241
Gallup boat rental reservation: online Gallup Boat Reservation or call 734.794.6240.
*Day of reservations must be called in and if there is space we will make your reservation over the phone.
River Fun at Gallup
- Stillwater paddling in 2.5-mile Gallup Pond
- Barton to Gallup river trip is closed this year. Boat Rentals for more details and FAQs.
- Argo to Gallup river trip is open starting at the Argo Livery.
- River programs
- Parking at Gallup on busy weekends/holidays at Huron High School or Furstenberg parking (pdf)
May 28-September 7
- Every day: 9 a.m.-6 p.m., anytime at Argo or Gallup
- $15/1-person kayak 2-hours
- $20/2-person kayak and 3-person canoe 2-hours
- $12/3-person paddleboat 1-hour
- $18/4-person paddleboat 1-hour
- $24/5-person rowboat 2-hours
Accessible Paddlesports in Gallup Park
The Gallup location offers an accessible boat launch that provides universal accessibility, it is simple and safe to use, so that people of all abilities can find boarding, launching and recovery a breeze. Accessible parking, pathways, EZ Launch dock and a fishing dock provides river recreation for everyone. View ourAccessibleKayaking brochure.
- Is our other location and is located 3.7 miles upstream from Gallup.
- Argo offers our 1.5 hour, 3.7 mile Argo to Gallup river trip.
- Argo offers kayak, canoe and stand-up paddleboard rentals for stillwater paddling on 2-mile Argo Pond.
- River Camps and River Kids are cancelled for 2020.
- Fun river programs - Trick or Treat on the River, night paddles, Huron River Day Festival, kayak and SUP instruction and more.
- Register for a program or call our office 734.794.6240.
Gallup Park (PDF) includes a 3.25-mile asphalt trail, fishing, public boat launch, playgrounds, picnic areas and pavilions, nature areas, and an indoor room available for rent. Gallup Park Canoe & Kayak also features WiFi, ice cream, coffee and concessions with a patio overlooking the river
Gallup Park Riverview Room Rental - Not available to rent at this time
Rent the picturesque indoor meeting room for your next meeting or party. Available all year! Features include windows and patio overlooking the Huron River, seating for up to 40 people, kitchenette, accessible restroom, and WiFi. Rental fees: resident $40/hour; nonresident $50/hour. Call 734.794.6240 for more information or to reserve the room. Additional Parks and Recreation room rental information .