Fuller Pool Summer 2021
Welcome to Fuller Park Pool. We look forward to a fun and safe pool season. This year, we opened on May 15, 2021 to offer as many opportunities for swimming as we safely can.
*Fuller Pool Locker rooms will be closed for the remainder of the season beginning on Sunday, Aug. 22, 2021. Our two gender neutral bathrooms will remain open but we ask that swimmers come dressed to swim and shower and change upon leaving the pool. Thank you for your cooperation as we are understaffed and working to keep all of our guests safety a priority at this time.
Current Operations, 6/14-9/6
Since the most recent Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Order, Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s announcements, and the updated Washtenaw County Health Department Public Pool Operating information, City of Ann Arbor Parks staff have been working to update the procedures and admissions systems to accommodate the increased capacity beginning June 14th .
Capacity limits have increased for lap swimming and general swim. Pool admissions will be available in two hours blocks and can be purchased on-line or at the pool the day of, if spaces are available. Buhr Park Pool will have up to 90 spots available per 2 hour-block. Total spots available include individuals that made reservations in the Omnify system prior to 6/14. Typically, up to 3 swimmers per lap lane will be allowed. While advanced purchases are not necessary, the option is available for those interested.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing tickets in advance is NOT REQUIRED. However, if you would like to guarantee your spot for a certain timeslot, we recommend purchasing your ticket ahead of time to ensure you will be able to swim at your desired time as we will still adhere to a maximum capacity of 90 people. Thank you for your continued cooperation during this transition!
If you are interested in purchasing your tickets in advance, please use this link to register.
How to purchase tickets in advance:
- You must have a current CivicRec account with all attendees over the age of 3 on the account
- Click on the General Swim Registrations tab at the top of the page
- Choose the pool you would like to visit and click the name
- Choose the time slot and pool area (lap swim or general swim) that you would like to attend
- There are separate registrations for general swim and lap swim. If you want to lap swim
you must register for a lap lane session
- Choose who will be attending the pool
- Click Select Dates and choose dates that the selected individuals will be attending
- Youth and Senior discounts will automatically be applied
- Once you have selected your dates and attendees, please check out and pay
Aug 29 to Sept 19
Lap Swim: Monday-Sunday 6am-9pm
Tot Pool: Saturday-Sunday 10am-8pm
Shallow Lane Family Space: Saturday-Sunday 10am-8pm
Deep End: Saturday-Sunday 10am-8pm
Two Hour Time Blocks
Please note that we are open for one or two hour blocks throughout the day. Those imes are listed below. Swimmers will not be allowed to stay after their session unless they pay an additional admission fee.
|2 Hour Block Time|
Get ready for your visit by knowing what to expect:
- Masks are required indoors for all guests.
- Guests will be required to follow all way-finding signage and directives by staff.
- Guests will be required to supply their own swim equipment. We will have no equipment available to guests.
- There is LIMITED deck furniture available and we ask that guests do not move already placed chairs. Guests however are still able to bring their own chairs.
- Guests with lap lane tickets are the only people eligible to swim in the lap lanes, REGARDLESS of how many people are currently swimming laps.
- Guests with Omnify reservations will continue to be honored. PLEASE CHECK THE ABOVE CHART TO FIND NEW CORESPONDING TIME
- Parents will be asked to actively supervise their children in the water
- Sessions are 2 hours in length. Each session will offer 1 hour and 50 minutes of swim time with a reminder in the final five minutes to finish and exit the pool promptly. The remaining 10 minutes of the reservation will be used to gather belongings and safely leave the pool deck. Failure to comply with the exit request by staff may result in the cancellation of future reservations.
- Guests are only able to stay for their paid session. Any additional sessions may be attended with purchase (if space allows) of additional tickets, as well as complying with all announcements and facility guidelines.
- Single use bathrooms will be available for use by guests. Bottle filling stations for water will be available to guests both inside and outside of the facility
- All existing pool rules are applicable and may be enforced.
2021 Swim Fees
General Admission – FEES VARY BASED ON AGE
|Adult ages 18-54||$6|
|Seniors 55 and up ||$5 |
|Youth 17 and under||$5 |
Questions on how to make a reservation? Call Fuller Pool at 734.794.6236 or Ann Arbor Parks & Recreation Customer Service at 734.794.6230 ext. 0.
All guest health screening
I agree to complete the following health screening on day of my reservation. If you answer YES to any of the following questions or are not feeling well on the day of your reservation, you must stay home:
- Have you been in contact with a person who has COVID-19?
- Have you felt unwell in the last three days? (Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste of smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and/or diarrhea).
Our facilities COVID-19 Point of Contact is Gayle Hurn. Please contact her at [email protected] or 734.794.6236 regarding questions or concerns with COVID-19 related issues. We will continue to update our COVID-related webpage with new information. Staff will review any new orders or recommendation and adjust process if possible.