Fuller Pool Summer 2021
Welcome to Fuller Park Pool. We look forward to a fun and safe pool season. This year, we will be opening on May 15, 2021 to offer as many opportunities for swimming as we safely can.
Since the most recent Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Order,
Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s announcements, and the updated Washtenaw County Health
Department Public Pool Operating information, City of Ann Arbor Parks staff have been working to
update the procedures and admissions systems to accommodate the increased capacity beginning
Increase capacity limits for lap swimming and general swim. Pool admissions will be available in two hours blocks and can be purchased on-line or at the pool the day of, if spaces are available. Fuller Pool will have up to 150 spots available per 2-hour block while Buhr Park Pool and Veterans Memorial Park Pool will have up to 90 spots available per 2 hour-block. Total spots available include individuals that made reservations in the Omnify system. Typically, up to 3 swimmers per lap lane will be allowed. While advanced
purchases are not necessary, the option is available for those interested. If you are interested in purchasing your tickets in advance, please use this link to register.
How to purchase tickets in advance:
- You must have a current CivicRec account with all attendees over the age of 3 on the account
- Click on the General Swim Registrations tab at the top of the page
- Choose the pool you would like to visit and click the name
- Choose the time slot and pool area (lap swim or general swim) that you would like to attend
- There are separate registrations for general swim and lap swim. If you want to lap swim
you must register for a lap lane session
- Choose who will be attending the pool
- Click Select Dates and choose dates that the selected individuals will be attending
- Youth and Senior discounts will automatically be applied
- Once you have selected your dates and attendees, please check out and pay
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing tickets in advance is NOT REQUIRED. However, if you would like to guarentee your spot for a certain timeslot, we recommend purchasing your ticket ahead of time to ensure you will be able to swim at your desired time as we will still adhear to a maximum capacity of 150 people. Thank you for your continued cooperation during this transition!
Lap Swim (all 7 lanes): Monday-Sunday 6am-10am
Lap Swim (5 lanes): Monday-Sunday 6am-9pm
Tot Pool: Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm
Shallow Lane Family Space: Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm
Deep End: Monday-Sunday 10am-9pm
Starting June 14-June 30:
Reservations that were made through the Omnify Reservation system will continue to be honored. However, you may be in a different timeblock now that we are moving to blocks of two hours instead of 90 minutes. Please see the chart below to see which NEW time slot your reservation will be in:
|Current Reservation Time||NEW 2 Hour Block Time|
|7:30-9a||6-8a OR 8-10a|
|9 – 10:30 am||8-10a|
|1:30-3p||12-2p OR 2-4p|
2021 Swim Fees
General Admission – FEES VARY BASED ON AGE
|Adult ages 18-54||$6|
|Seniors 55 and up ||$5 |
|Youth 17 and under||$5 |
Day of cancellations will not be refunded. * Due to physical distancing guidelines, a maximum of six members of the same household are allowed to participate in a reservation. Additional guests will be turned away at check-in.
Reservations are made here, starting May 8, 2021
Questions on how to make a reservation? Call Fuller Pool at 734.794.6236 or Ann Arbor Parks & Recreation Customer Service at 734.794.6230 ext. 0.
When reserving space at our outdoor pools, you will be asked to agree to the following waiver:
As a guest of Fuller, Buhr or Veterans Memorial Pool, I understand that I must wear a mask to enter the pool area and will wear my mask until I am ready to enter the water.
I agree to maintain at least 6 feet of distance, in and out of the water, between myself and others outside of my household.
I agree that I will be in the water to actively supervise any children from my household and help them maintain at least 6 feet of distance, in and out of the water, between our group and others outside of our household.
I acknowledge that the person/persons swimming in the deep end or swimming laps are at least 12 years of age. I understand that no swimmer under the age of 12 is allowed to swim in these areas of the pool.
I agree that I myself, and all others joining my reservation, will follow all safety protocols established by the City of Ann Arbor and I understand that failure to do so can result in being asked to leave the facility without a refund.
All guest health screening
I agree to complete the following health screening on day of my reservation. If you answer YES to any of the following questions or are not feeling well on the day of your reservation, you must stay home:
- Have you been in contact with a person who has COVID-19?
- Have you felt unwell in the last three days? (Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste of smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and/or diarrhea).
Get ready for your visit by knowing what to expect:
- Guests will be required to wear masks inside the lobby during check-in and are strongly encouraged to leave them on until they enter the water.
- Guests are required to come to the facility dressed to swim. Lockers rooms will not be available.
- Guests will be required to follow all way-finding signage and directives by staff.
- Guests will be required to supply their own swim equipment. We will have no equipment available to guests.
- Guests may bring their own chairs. No deck chairs will be provided.
- Guests will be assigned to a section of the pool for swimming and shall remain in that assigned section. Guests will be sharing a section of the pool with other family groups.
- Parents will be asked to actively supervise their swimmers and assist in maintaining the six feet separation.
- Guests will be asked to keep their belongings in their reserved and designated deck space. This deck space will be six feet away from other guests.
- Reservations are for 90-minute sessions. Each reservation will offer 80 minutes of swim time with a reminder in the final five minutes to finish and exit the pool promptly. The remaining 10 minutes of the reservation will be used to gather belongings and safely leave the pool deck. Failure to comply with the exit request by staff may result in the cancellation of future reservations.
- Single use bathrooms will be available for use by guests. Bottle filling stations for water will be available to guests both inside and outside of the facility.
- All existing pool rules are applicable and may be enforced.
Our facilities COVID-19 Point of Contact is Gayle Hurn. Please contact her at [email protected] or 734.794.6236 regarding questions or concerns with COVID-19 related issues. We will continue to update our COVID-related webpage with new information. Staff will review any new orders or recommendation and adjust process if possible.