We have two locations on the Huron River each offering different river trips and boats.River Map.pdf
Canoe Liveries are hiring. Apply now!
May 28-Sept 3: starts at the Argo Livery 7 days/week 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $25/canoe or 2-person kayak
- $20/1-person kayak
- $68/5-person raft
May 28-Sept 3: starts at the Gallup Livery 7 days/week.
- $30/2-person kayak
- $25/1-person kayak
- Canoes and rafts are not available for the Barton River Trip
Leave and come back to same dock on 2-mile section of river at Argo or Gallup Pond. Good for novice paddlers, jump in a boat and off you go.
- $10/paddleboat for 1 hour
- $18/canoe, 2-person kayak, 5-person rowboat for 2 hours
- $14/1-person kayak for 2 hours
- $18/canoe, 2-person kayak for 2 hours
- $14/1-person kayaks for 2 hours
- $20/stand up paddleboard (SUP) for 2 hours
Rental Tubes for the Argo Cascades
Float down the Argo Cascades, walk back to the top and repeat the fun! Rental Tubes are just for use in the Argo Cascades.
- $10/tube, 2-hour rental, Argo Canoe Livery
Have your own Tube?
See webpage dedicated to tubes a2gov.org/tube with details on routes to take, where to park and a map of the river.
Parking at Argo on Weekends
Argo Canoe Livery is busy on nice weather weekends and parking is limited, please carpool or walk! Offsite parking with a parking shuttle available on busy summer weekends. Argo Parking Map.pdf .
River Day Camps and Programs
Argo River Camp and Gallup River Camp for summer fun on the river kayaking, rafting, tubing, standup paddleboarding, and fishing.
Discover one of our river programs such as boating instruction, night paddles, River Kids for preschoolers, Huron River Day and so much more.
For more information Argo Canoe Livery and Gallup Canoe Livery.
Registration for camps and programs.