Tap Water Other Qs

Skip Navigation LinksHome » Services » Tap Water Other Qs
8. Other water questions not addressed?

Other topics, such as boil water emergency actions, hardness, sodium, and turbidity are addressed on the City of Ann Arbor’s Water Treatment Plant Web page FAQ here.

Please contact Customer Service by e-mail [email protected] or phone 734.794.6333 or send a Citizen Service Request via this Web link here

Return to the Consumer's Guide to Tap Water main page