Free Power Hour Events Scheduled
September 3, 2019 - The City of Ann Arbor's Office of Sustainability and Innovations is inviting residents to learn more about improving the energy efficiency of their homes at two free “Energy Efficiency Power Hours." Residents can find out how to make their homes more comfortable, reduce the cost of energy bills, help address climate change and enter a raffle to win a free energy audit from Ecotelligent Homes.
Power Hour events are scheduled for:
- September 17 at 6 p.m. at Pittsfield Public Library located at 2359 Oak Valley Dr. in Ann Arbor.
- December 3 at 7 p.m. at Westgate Library located at 2503 Jackson Ave. in Ann Arbor.
Presenters at the event will include:
- Ann Arbor Energy Commission members, presenting on energy efficiency opportunities.
- DTE, presenting on their community energy efficiency programs.
- Michigan Saves, presenting on their competitive energy efficiency financing options.
Energy efficiency contractors will also be present for those who want to learn more about increasing the energy efficiency of their homes. Snacks and a children's area will be provided, so feel free to bring the whole family!
To learn more about the city's energy office and initiatives, visit www.a2gov.org/energy.
Sustainability Energy Coordinator
Ann Arbor has 119,000 residents, spans 28.9 square miles and is frequently recognized as a foremost place to live, learn, work, thrive and visit.
To keep up with City of Ann Arbor information, subscribe for email updates, follow us on Twitter
or become a city fan on Facebook.
The city's mission is to deliver exceptional services that sustain and enhance a vibrant, safe and diverse community.