In an effort to slow
the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City of Ann of Ann Arbor is taking
proactive steps to follow state and county health officials' recommendations.
As part of this effort, the Transportation Commission meeting scheduled for
March 18 is cancelled.
The Transportation Commission was established to foster excellence in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of a sustainable and resilient multimodal transportation network for the City of Ann Arbor. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council and the City
Administrator on transportation policy with a focus on accessibility, mobility, equity and safety for all.
- Molly Kleinman, Chair
- Julie Boland, Vice-Chair
- Kathy Griswold, Councilmember
- Matt Carpenter, Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA) Representative
- Linda Diane Feldt
- Bret Hautamaki
- Tim Hull, Commission on Disability Issues Representative
- Deanna Lernihan
- Bradley Parsons
- Jim Summers, Transportation Business Owner/Operator
- Wendy Woods, Planning Commission Representative
- Steve Dolen, University of Michigan
- Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)
- Matt Webb, Regional Transit Authority (RTA) of Southeast Michigan
- Sergeant Bill Clock, Designee for Chief of Police
- Raymond Hess, Transportation Manager
- Tom Crawford, Interim City Administrator
Commission agenda materials and minutes are available through the City of Ann Arbor Legislative Information Center.