The Transportation Commission held an electronic meeting on Wednesday, June 17 at 7:00 p.m. The recorded meeting is available on YouTube and Community Television Network.
The Transportation Commission was established to foster excellence in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of a sustainable and resilient multimodal transportation network for the City of Ann Arbor. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council and the City
Administrator on transportation policy with a focus on accessibility, mobility, equity and safety for all.
- Molly Kleinman, Chair
- Julie Boland, Vice-Chair
- Kathy Griswold, Councilmember
- Matt Carpenter, Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA) Representative
- Linda Diane Feldt
- Bret Hautamaki
- Tim Hull, Commission on Disability Issues Representative
- Deanna Lernihan
- Bradley Parsons
- Jim Summers, Transportation Business Owner/Operator
- Wendy Woods, Planning Commission Representative
- Steve Dolen, University of Michigan
- Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)
- Matt Webb, Regional Transit Authority (RTA) of Southeast Michigan
- Sergeant Bill Clock, Designee for Chief of Police
- Raymond Hess, Transportation Manager
- Tom Crawford, Interim City Administrator
- 2020 Work Plan
- 2020 Meeting Schedule – The Commission generally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers (2nd floor, Larcom City Hall)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, one or more of these meetings may be held electronically instead of at the listed location. Check the City of Ann Arbor's homepage (www.a2gov.org) and click the link to Public Notices of Nonregularly Scheduled or Electronic Meetings. Notices of electronic meetings will be posted there no later than 18 hours prior to the meeting start.
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
Commission agenda materials and minutes are available through the City of Ann Arbor Legislative Information Center.