The Transportation Commission held an online meeting on Wednesday, December 16 via Zoom. The next Transportation Commission meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 20 at 7:00 p.m. To speak at public comment, please call 888 788 0099 and enter webinar ID 920 6092 6488. This meeting will be broadcast live on CTN Cable Channel 16, ATT Channel 99, and online at a2gov.org/watchCTN.
The Transportation Commission was established to foster excellence in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of a sustainable and resilient multimodal transportation network for the City of Ann Arbor. The Commission serves as an advisory body to the City Council and the City
Administrator on transportation policy with a focus on accessibility, mobility, equity and safety for all.
- Molly Kleinman, Chair
- Julie Boland, Vice-Chair
- Areli Balderrama
- Erica Briggs, Councilmember
- Linda Diane Feldt
- Bret Hautamaki
- Tim Hull, Commission on Disability Issues Representative
- Bradley Parsons
- Bryan Smith, Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA) Representative
- Jim Summers, Transportation Business Owner/Operator
- Steve Dolen, University of Michigan
- Raymond Hess, Transportation Manager
- Nicholas Hutchinson, City Administrator Designee
- Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor Public Schools (AAPS)
- Lieutenant Mike Scherba, Chief of Police Designee
- Ben Stupka, Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
Commission agenda materials and minutes are available through the City of Ann Arbor Legislative Information Center.