The annual Mayor's Green Fair on Main Street, which was scheduled for Friday, June 12, 2020, has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Dates are being considered for later in the year. Please visit this page for updates and details.
This annual event celebrates our community's environmental leadership as exhibited by citizens, nonprofits, government and businesses. All are welcome to attend Green Fair and share your thoughts on what a sustainable Ann Arbor means to you. Watch CTN at the 2019 Green Fair to learn more.
The Green Fair hosts:
- Environmental nonprofit organizations, government agencies and participating businesses that support environmental and sustainability practices.
- Hands-on activities and live birds of prey demonstrations.
- Live music, preformed by The Vicissitudes.
- Exhibitors that will show off innovative energy-saving designs and actions, including displays of electric vehicles, green building materials, solar energy installations, renewable energy installations and more!
- Green transportation exhibits, sponsored by the getDowntown Program, showcasing a variety of ordinary and innovative sustainable transportation choices — featuring test rides on hybird and cargo bikes, information about the William Street bikeway, and autonomous vehicles.
- Pop-up meeting to discuss Ann Arbor's Comprehensive Transportation Plan update effort and Vision Zero goals.
Vendors and exhibitors will showcase products and initiatives highlighting Ann Arbor's 16 Sustainability Goals, including sustainable energy, energy conservation, healthy ecosystems, and sustainable transportation.
Green Fair is a zero-waste event so please plan to bring a reusable water bottle.
For more information about Green Fair or to apply to showcase your environmental programs at this year's event, please contact Christine Schopieray (CSchopieray@a2gov.org).