Police Department

I Need Help With

Skip Navigation LinksHome » Departments » Police Department » Community Engagement » I Need Help With

I Need Help With....

The Community Engagement Unit is often tasked with resolving civil issues.  Should you have a chronic predicament that you have been unable to resolve we may be able to help.

Some examples of issues you might be having are:

  • Chronic Neighborhood Issues
  • Ongoing Suspicious Activity
  • Quality of Life Issue
  • Identity Theft - tips on how to prevent identity theft.

If you have encountered any of these issues, please contact Officer Tom Kooy at 734.794.6900, ext. 49434 or

Ann Arbor Police Department badge 

Police Twitter 

In emergency situations, call 9-1-1

Nonemergency line

General information

Ann Arbor Justice Center
301 E Huron St, 2nd floor
Ann Arbor, MI 48104