Huron Hills Golf Course has a new website
Please visit that site by clicking here
for all your golfing information or you can always just call the clubhouse at 734.794.6245.
Scheduling Tee Times in 2022:
- Advance tee times are strongly suggested by calling the clubhouse. 734.794.6246
- On busier days, we have many singles looking for a game. You may be asked if they can join up with your group, but are not (at this time) required to let them. It will be your choice.
- Please stay home if you are sick or are in quarantine.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
- You may not bring your own alcohol or beer onto the course. Breaking this rule is punishable with up to a $500 fine and removal from the golf course.
- Clubhouses (including restrooms) are open.
- There are portable restrooms on the course.
- Food and beverage sales inside the clubhouse are available.
- We are a city park and you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages onto either course.
Golf Cart Use:
- Two riders may share a golf cart. A maximum of two carts per tee time is allowed.
- All carts must stay on cart paths around tees and green.
- A2Golf staff will thoroughly sanitize golf carts after each guests use.
- When finished with your round, we respectfully ask each golfer dispose of all trash and garbage from their carts.
Huron Hills Golf Course
Huron Hills Golf Course is a beautiful par 67, 18-hole, 5,071-yard golf course located along the Huron Parkway, adjacent to Gallup Park. Huron Hills is perfect for beginners, juniors, seniors and families, while still providing a challenge for the experienced golfer. Established in 1922, this historic course is noted for dramatic elevation changes and views of the Huron River. The course is open from sunrise to sunset, from March through early December, and as weather permits through the winter months. Once you're ready to register visit our online registration system
. We also offer various specials, discounts, and events throughout the season, so golfers are encouraged to sign up to receive email notifications
. Click here to see our
A look into the past at Huron Hills
"The flight winners and runners-up from the Ann Arbor Junior Golf Tournament make a happy group at the Huron Municipal Course.
The trophy holders are: (standing, left to right) John Malacos, First Flight winner; Al Campbell, First Flight runner-up; Don Fahlgren, Championship Flight runner-up, Reece Lopucki, Championship Flight winner; (kneeling) Doug Gross, Fifth Flight Winner; Bob Nickels, Fifth Flight runner-up; John Evaldson, Fourth Flight runner-up; Scott Pardon, Third Flight winner; Owen Fletcher, Second Flight winner, and Steve Gantt, Second Flight runner-up. Fahlgren also got the medalist trophy."
At Huron Hills Golf Course, we cater to golfers of all skill levels and ages. Got a little one or someone just learning the game? Want to introduce them to the game of golf in a non-competitive environment on a shorter, more enjoyable course? With our wee tees, families and beginners will have more fun, shoot lower scores, and enjoy spending time together on the golf course.
The wee tees are a shorter set of tees, designated by new brightly colored yardage/tee markers, located within the regulation front seven holes at Huron Hills. These tees are located 50 to 100 yards closer on each hole, plays 1,231-yards, with holes ranging from 67 to 294 yards. In this environment, parents and kids can play together on a set of tees to their ability, while having fun, learning the game, and creating a great bond!
In addition to the new tees, we provide juniors with a unique Wee Tee scorecard designed to make scorekeeping fun and easy for young golfers. A Wee Tee junior round costs $7, while an accompanying adult round costs $10.