Welcome to the City of Ann Arbor on-line tax payment system. This site was created to give taxpayers the opportunity to make property tax payments with an e-check, also referred to as Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment, or with a credit or debit card. You will incur NO ADDITIONAL processing or transaction fees by paying your taxes using the ACH method. Transaction fees apply to credit and debit card transactions. These are secure transactions conducted through the City of Ann Arbor's banking partner, JPMorgan Chase and BS&A Software.
Summer Tax payments can be made starting July 1st and Winter Tax Payments can be made starting December 1st.
View Taxes/Make Payment
Online tax payments are paid through our Online Assessment and Property Tax Data portal, hosted by BS&A Software’s website, AccessMyGov.com. You can easily search for your parcel by name, address, or parcel number. Once you locate your parcel, click on the Tax Information tab.
In the Tax History section, a payment button will be displayed next to each tax season for which amounts are due. Clicking on this payment button will send you to our banking partners at JPMorgan Chase to complete your payment.
The following information will facilitate your online payment experience.
- Owner Name, Property Address, or Tax Parcel ID Number
- Routing Transit Number and Bank Account Number*
* For ACH payments. This information can be found on the bottom of your checks. You will also need to enter your Parcel ID Number without dashes.
- Payments are posted on normal business days. This excludes weekends and City of Ann Arbor holidays.
- Payments made up to 11:59 p.m. EST on normal business days will be posted to the tax account the same business day.
- Please allow 2-7 business days for our systems to reflect your payment.
- JPMorgan Chase transaction fees of 2.5% are assessed to credit and debit card transactions.
- It is the sole responsibility of the ACH originator (taxpayer) to ensure the accuracy and completeness of ACH authorization. It is not the responsibility of the City to ensure that ACH authorizations are correct.
- Please verify that your banking institution allows ACH debits from your account prior to initiating a transaction.
- Failed ACH transactions will result in reversal of payment, and may result in penalties for late payment. Please check with your banking institution to ensure the transaction has completed successfully.
- In the case of international payments, funds must be drawn on a U.S. bank account.
There are no processing or transaction service fees associated with the ACH payment method.
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (734) 994-2833.
View Taxes/Make Payment