City construction and traffic controls
The City of Ann Arbor has partnered with WAZE to provide a better way of learning about traffic controls within the city. To take advantage of this, visit WAZE.com or download the WAZE app.
City of Ann Arbor construction and traffic controls
*Updated Feb. 15: Huron Pkwy from Hubbard to Baxter: 9 a.m., Monday Feb. 4-5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019. Northbound right lane of Huron Parkway between Hubbard and Baxter will be closed to traffic for electrical work on adjoining property.
Additional congestion is expected due to this project. Drivers should seek alternate routes. In addition, the sidewalk adjacent to the road will also be closed and
pedestrians directed to the other side of Huron Parkway.
(Unless otherwise noted, special events listed are not sponsored or endorsed by the City of Ann Arbor.)
Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 5:30 to 10:30 a.m. the following streets will be closed for the Trail to the Victors 5K (PDF) special event:
- State Street from near the Stadium Bridge to North University
- Monroe Street from State to Tappan
- Tappan from Monroe Street to South University
- South University from State to East University
- East University from South University to Fletcher
- North University from State Street to the Bus Shelters
- Fletcher Street from North University to East Washington Street
- East Washington Street from Fletcher to Thayer
- Thayer from East Washington to North University
- Madison from State to Division
- Division from Madison to Hoover
- Hoover from State Street to Greene and Keech (finish inside the Big House)
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and Washtenaw County Road Commission (WCRC) projects