Golf carts can now be provided
We would like to thank all of our golfers during these ever-changing times. We have done our best to follow the guidelines set forth by the State. Our overall goal was and is to keep our staff, golfers and fellow citizens safe while offering them a relaxing recreational facility.
To combat COVID-19, especially while we are coming out of this pandemic, we will be adhering to the PARK & PLAY policy as reccomended by the NGCOA.
Please click here for detials about PARK & PLAY program and the ways you can help while you are out here golfing.
Scheduling Tee Times:
- Advance tee times are strongly suggested.
- Golfers are no longer required to pay for all tee times at the time of booking.
- On busier days, we have many singles looking for a game. You may be asked if they can join up with your group, but are not (at this time) required to let them. It will be your choice.
- Please stay home if you are sick or are in quarantine.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
- There will be no ball washers, rakes and water coolers on the golf course until further notice. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be increased sanitation of the on course restrooms.
- Cups will be set up so that you can easily retrieve your ball.
- Flag sticks will be cleaned daily. Please do not touch them.
- Please adhere to proper physical distancing guidelines and stay six feet (that's two club-lengths) apart.
- You may not bring your own alcohol or beer onto the course. Breaking this rule is punishable with up to a $500 fine and removal from the golf course.
- Clubhouses (including restrooms) are open but please note that anyone entering the clubhouse must wear a mask.
- There are portable restrooms on the course are also open.
- Food and beverage sales inside the clubhouse have started.
- We are a city park and you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages onto either course.
- No rental clubs or FootGolf soccer balls are available.
- Please avoid sharing golf course accessories, such as tees, ball markers, divot tools and pencils.
Golf Cart Use:
- Two riders may once again share a golf cart. A maximum of two carts per tee time is enforced.
- Physical distancing is expected at your cart as well as at the tee boxes and greens.
- All carts must stay on cart paths around tees and green.
- A2Golf staff will thoroughly sanitize golf carts after each guests use and will be tagged as clean.
- When finished with your round, we respectfully ask each golfer dispose of all trash and garbage from their carts.
- Check in via the pro shop. Contact will be minimal.
- Golf carts will be assigned at that time and payment if needed will be handled then.
- Please do not go out to the first tee until the group in front of you has tee'd off.
- It is prefered that all play go off hole number one.
- We are all in this together. Please show respect and courtesy to everyone during your time with us.
FootGolf at Huron Hills:
- The FootGolf Course at Huron Hills will open for the year on Thursday, May 21.
- FootGolf hours of operation will be Thursday-Friday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- There will be no rental balls available until further notice.
- There will be a maximum of four people per group (unless you are ALL from the same household).
- No advance tee times will be made. All FootGolf will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups of seven or more are discouraged without advance notice. Please contact the clubhouse to schedule.
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours of your tee time will be issued a rain check or full refund.
- Cancellations from 24 to two hours prior to your scheduled tee time will be issued a rain check.
- Cancellations inside of two hours, or a no show of your tee time will receive no refund or rain check.
- In case of inclement weather, rain checks will be available.
Any questions or comments can be made to our Director of Golf - Doug Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huron Hills Golf Course is a beautiful par 67, 18-hole, 5,071-yard golf course located along the Huron Parkway, adjacent to Gallup Park. Huron Hills is perfect for beginners, juniors, seniors and families, while still providing a challenge for the experienced golfer. Established in 1922, this historic course is noted for dramatic elevation changes and views of the Huron River. The course is open from sunrise to sunset, from March through early December, and as weather permits through the winter months. Once you're ready to register visit our online registration system
We also offer various specials, discounts, and events throughout the season, so golfers are encouraged to sign up to receive email notifications. Click here to see our
2020 Huron Hills Greens Fees
Advance tee times and pre-payment will be required until further notice. Please call or book online. Click to Book - Huron Hills GC
*Sr/Jr rates not valid on
Weekends before 2 p.m.
|Twilight (currently 5 p.m.)||18-holes||$13||$22|
*Senior (60+) and Junior (17 & under) .
2020 Season Passes
Huron Hills Golf Course offers multiple season pass options to fit your golfing budget.
- Adult 7-day Pass, $695 *Valid 7 days per week at Huron Hills. This will also get you a discount for your golf carts at $6 for 9-holes and $12 for 18 holes at both courses.
- Adult 5-day Pass, $595 *Valid Monday through Friday at Huron Hills.
- Senior (60+) 5-day PLUS Pass, $395 *Valid Monday through Friday and weekends after 2 p.m. at Huron Hills.
- Junior (17 & under) Play Pass, $100 *plus a play fee of $2 for each 9-hole round & $4 for each 18-hole round.
Riding (power cart) Membership
For $500 more, a current season pass holder can use upgrade their membership to use a power cart each time they play. Ask the proshop for details and up-grade yours today!
At Huron Hills Golf Course, we cater to golfers of all skill levels and ages. Got a little one or someone just learning the game? Want to introduce them to the game of golf in a non-competitive environment on a shorter, more enjoyable course? With our wee tees, families and beginners will have more fun, shoot lower scores, and enjoy spending time together on the golf course.
The wee tees are a shorter set of tees, designated by new brightly colored yardage/tee markers, located within the regulation front seven holes at Huron Hills. These tees are located 50 to 100 yards closer on each hole, plays 1,231-yards, with holes ranging from 67 to 294 yards. In this environment, parents and kids can play together on a set of tees to their ability, while having fun, learning the game, and creating a great bond!
In addition to the new tees, we provide juniors with a unique Wee Tee scorecard designed to make scorekeeping fun and easy for young golfers. A Wee Tee junior round costs $7, while an accompanying adult round costs $10.