Huron Hills will remain open as weather permits throughout the winter.
FootGolf is closed for the Season!
Huron Hills Golf Course is a beautiful par 67, 18-hole, 5,071-yard golf course located along the Huron Parkway, adjacent to Gallup Park. Huron Hills is perfect for beginners, juniors, seniors and families, while still providing a challenge for the experienced golfer. Established in 1922, this historic course is noted for dramatic elevation changes and views of the Huron River. The course is open from sunrise to sunset, from March through early December, and as weather permits through the winter months. Please note that for January & February if no one is in the Proshop, there is a "Honor Box" on the patio and golfers are welcome to play the "Front 7" holes for $5. Please do not cross the road, for the back will be closed for the season starting in Mid-December.
We also offer various specials, discounts, and events throughout the season, so golfers are encouraged to sign up to receive email notifications. Click here to see our
2018 Huron Hills Fall & 2018 Spring Greens Fees (Fall rates begin Oct. 1)
|Twilight (call clubhouse for current Twilight Time.)||18-holes||$10||$19|
*Senior (60+) and Junior (17 & under) .
- Weekday AM Special - from 8:00 - 11:59 a.m. - 18 holes/cart, $26 Adults and $20 for seniors/juniors.
- Weekday 9 for $9 before 9 - anyone can walk 9 holes for $9 before 9 a.m. Mondays thru Fridays.
- Weekends after 2 p.m. - 18 holes/cart, $27 Adults and $23 for seniors/juniors.
- Fridays & Sundays after 3 p.m. - Get one free Junior (under 16) round with purchase of an Adult round.
- For 2017 only In honor of Leslie Park's 50th Annivesary - Monday-Thursday from Noon – 4:00 PM $50 for any 2 golfers for 18/cart
2018 Season Passes
Huron Hills Golf Course offers multiple season pass options to fit your golfing budget.
- Adult 7-day Pass - $695 *Valid 7 days per week at Huron Hills. This will also get you a discount for your golf carts at $6 for 9-holes and $12 for 18 holes at both courses.
- Adult 5-day Pass - $595 *Valid Monday through Friday at Huron Hills.
- Senior (60+) 5-day PLUS Pass - $395 *Valid Monday through Friday and weekends after 2 p.m. at Huron Hills.
- Junior (17 & under) Play Pass - $100 *plus a play fee of $2 for each 9-hole round & $4 for each 18-hole round.
- HHGC Family Pass - $600 base +$100 per person on the pass (Min of 3 ppl) *Certain rules apply. What a great way for the family to play!
New this year is the option of a Riding (power cart) Membership.
For just $500 more, a current Season Pass holder can use up-grade their membership to use a power cart each time they play.
Ask the Proshop for details and up-grade yours today!
At Huron Hills Golf Course, we cater to golfers of all skill levels and ages. Got a little one or someone just learning the game? Want to introduce them to the game of golf in a non-competitive environment on a shorter, more enjoyable course? With our wee tees, families and beginners will have more fun, shoot lower scores, and enjoy spending time together on the golf course.
The wee tees are a shorter set of tees, designated by new brightly colored yardage/tee markers, located within the regulation front seven holes at Huron Hills. These tees are located 50 to 100 yards closer on each hole, plays 1,231-yards, with holes ranging from 67 to 294 yards. In this environment, parents and kids can play together on a set of tees to their ability, while having fun, learning the game, and creating a great bond!
In addition to the new tees, we provide juniors with a unique Wee Tee scorecard designed to make scorekeeping fun and easy for young golfers. A Wee Tee junior round costs $7, while an accompanying adult round costs $10.