Dockets are available online at: https://secure.courts.michigan.gov/jisccl/entry.
Please note that non-public or sealed cases will not appear in court docket listings.
- Select the name of the Jurist from the drop down box.
- No selection is allowed for courtroom.
- Click on View Calendar.
- Select Begin Date.
- Select End Date.
- Select District Court D1500.
- Select your preference as to whether cases appear in case number or name order.
- Press Search.
- To print: select Print Calendar and Print Now. To return to the previous screen, press View Calendar.
- To view the court docket of another Jurist, click on New Search.
- When finished, click on Disconnect.
Changes to court dockets are constantly occurring. The court docket site is directly linked to the Court's case management system and will be updated as soon as case scheduling changes are made available to case management staff.
It is the responsibility of the individual using this website to contact the Court if they have any questions or concerns regarding the time and/or date of their upcoming court hearing. To verify docket information for a traffic or misdemeanor case, contact the 15th Judicial District Court Traffic/Criminal Division at 734.794.6750, option zero. To verify docket information for a small claims, landlord-tenant or general civil case, contact the 15th Judicial District Court Civil Division at 734.794.6752, option four.