What to Watch on CTN
Aug. 12 - 18, 2011
For Your Information: Interview: Barton Bund, Blackbird Theatre: Weekly Productions at Shakespeare West; August - Breastfeeding Awareness Month; Ypsilanti Heritage Festival. Friday, August 12 @ 6 p.m. & 10 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19. Contact: Producer Dana Denha, email@example.com. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
WARD TALK: 3rd Ward Council Member Christopher Taylor. Wednesday, August 17 @ 7 p.m. CitiTV Ch 19. Contact: Producer Rob Cross, firstname.lastname@example.org. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
NEW: CTN Video On Demand Class. Upload your public programs on CTN’s new Ann Arbor Video On Demand site: www.ctnannarbor.mirocommunity.org. Need help? Call CTN’s Alysha Schlundt-Bodien at 734.794.6150, ext. 41506, or email email@example.com. CTN will offer free Video On Demand Classes to learn how to upload your shows, or just how to view the programs online. First take a CTN Preview Session, then sign-up for one of our upcoming Video On Demand Classes. CALL: 734.794.6150, ext. 0.
More Watch-worthy Programs
- “Mister Laurence’s Enchanted Green Tree Fort Marathon”: Catch all five editions of this children’s entertainment series produced by & starring Ann Arbor’s own Mister Laurence. Saturday, August 13 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. A2TV Ch. 17.
- “Army Newswatch”: Soldiers see changes to the Army Retention Control Point Program; Training Iraqis; Day One of Basic Training. Saturday, August 13 @ 11:00 a.m. CitiTV Ch. 19.
- “Returning to Prayer”: Community producer Hortense Howard: Prayer is important. Sunday, August 14 @ 3:00 p.m. A2TV Ch. 17.
- “AADL Presents: Zingerman’s Ari Weinzweig Talks Bacon.” Sunday, August 14 @ 7:30 p.m. EduTV Ch. 18.
- “Plugged In”: Today’s Bionic Man; No Need for Needles; Life on Mars? Monday, August 15 @ 5:00 p.m. EduTV Ch. 18.
- “Toledo Stories: Legacy of Glass”: How the art glass movement began in “Glass City.” Monday, August 15 @ 10:00 p.m. EduTV Ch. 18.
- “The Northwoods Cooking Show”: Hennepin County Fair 2011; Brownies; Quick Bread Cake. Tuesday, August 16 @ 10:00 a.m. EduTV Ch. 18.
- “The Road to Recovery”: Health reform and what it means for people with substance use and mental disorders. Tuesday, August 16 @ 8:00 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19.
Turn to GovTV Channel 16, for live, gavel-to-gavel coverage of City public meetings, & EduTV Channel 18 for live coverage of the Ann Arbor Board of Education meetings. For times and schedules, visit www.a2gov.org/ctn & click “Program Schedules.” GovTV Channel 16 is also live-streamed at http://bit.ly/A2Mtgs.
# # # # #