What to Watch on CTN!
May 27 – June 2, 2011
For Your Information: Interview, Ann Arbor Mayor John Hieftje, Green Fair; Details on Back-in-Angle Parking. Friday, May 27 @ 6 p.m./10 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19. Contact: Producer Dana Denha, firstname.lastname@example.org. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
Ann Arbor Police Awards 2011: Fifth annual awards ceremony recognizing police & citizens who have helped solve crimes & save lives. Sunday, May 29 @ 8 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19. Contact: Asst. Mgr. Greg McDonald, email@example.com. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
Senior Moments: Senior Living Week: Senior Expo. Sunday, May 29 @ 5 p.m. CitiTV, Ch. 19. Contact: Tim Nagae, Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Available as Video on Demand online at www.a2gov.org/ctn.
Access Soapbox: Ann Arbor Parks & Rec’s Give 365; American Red Cross Swim-A-Cross. Sunday, May 29 @ 5 p.m. Public Ch. 17. Call 734.794.6150, ext. 41504 or email email@example.com.
More Watch-worthy Programs
- “ICPJ: A History of Peace, Part I”: Community producer Pat McLaughlin interviews peace activists in the Interfaith Council for Peace & Justice. Sunday, May 29 @ 3 p.m. Public Ch. 17.
- “Let’s Walk”: Community producer Frank Melton takes viewers on a walk through the Botanical Gardens. Sunday, May 29 @ 4:35 p.m. Public Ch. 17.
- “AADL Presents: Gregory Orfalea Discusses His New Book ‘Angelaeno Days’.” Sunday, May 29 @ 7:30 p.m. Education Ch. 18.
- “What We Worry About”: Follow the lives of seven teens dealing with bullying, violence, and drug & alcohol abuse. Sunday, May 29 @ 9 p.m. Education Ch. 18.
- “The Northwoods Cooking Show”: Jerk Pork in Chutney Mango Sauce, Rice Pudding, Spanish Rice, Potpourri Tea. Tuesday, May 31 @ 10 a.m. Education Ch. 18.
- “Koch TV”: German students cook ratatouille & choco-banana dessert. Tuesday, May 31 @ 8 p.m. Education Ch. 18.
- “Studios of Castle Hill Promo”: Community producer Marion Montgomery’s music video. Tuesday, May 31 @ 8:25 p.m. Public Ch. 17.
- “In the Fight”: Marines launch Operation Rawhide . Sunday, May 29 @ 7:30 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19.
Remember to turn to “The Meeting Place,” Channel 16, for live, gavel-to-gavel coverage of City public meetings, and “The Education Station,” Channel 18, for live coverage of the Ann Arbor Board of Education meetings. For times and schedules, visit www.a2gov.org/ctn and click “Program Schedules.” Channel 16 is also live-streamed at http://bit.ly/A2Mtgs.
# # # # #