What to Watch on Community Television Network
Oct. 21 – 27, 2011
For Your Information: Halloween Edition: Halloween Safety Tips; Talladay Farms Corn Maze; Krazy Hilda’s Barn of Doom. Friday, October 21 @ 6:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19. Contact: Producer Dana Denha, firstname.lastname@example.org. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
Access Ann Arbor: “Girls on the Run.” Where Every Girl Knows & Activates Her Limitless Potential. Sarah Henry, Marketing & Development Coordinator. Sunday, October 23 @ 9:30 p.m. A2TV Ch. 17. Ann Arbor residents/non-profits, book your show at 734.794.6150.
Conversations: Paul Krutko, President & CEO, Ann Arbor Spark. Wednesday, October 26, @ 6:30 p.m. CitiTV Ch. 19. Contact: Rob Cross, Producer, email@example.com. Available as Video on Demand online at http://a2cititv.pegcentral.com.
More Watch-worthy Programs:
- “Army Newswatch”: Soldiers & Airmen Use Alternative Route to Supply Pakistan. Saturday, October 22 @ 11:00 a.m. CitiTV Ch.19.
- “traveltelevision.org”: Michelle Obama volunteers on 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance; Purple Heart Veterans Celebrated. Sunday, October 23 @ 7:00 p.m. EduTV Ch.18.
- “In the Fight”: Libyans Face Brighter Future; National Guard Provides Aid to Those Devastated by Hurricane Irene. Sunday, October 23 @ 7:30 p.m. CitiTV Ch.19.
- “Plugged In”: On the Green Fast Track; Stop the Bleeding; & More. Monday, October 24 @ 5:00 p.m. EduTV Ch.18.
- “Northwoods Cooking Show”: Halloween Special: “Ghoulish” Cupcakes; “Mummy” Mini-Pizza; spiced Pumpkin Cookies . Tuesday, October 25 @ 10:00 a.m. A2TV Ch.17.
- “UCTV: Health & Medicine”: Prevention & Treatment of Breast Cancer. Tuesday, October 25 @ 12:00 p.m. EduTV Ch.18.
- “UCTV: Med Ed Hour”: Food and Addiction; Breast Cancer. Tuesday, October 25 @ 3:00 p.m. EduTV Ch.18.
- “UCTV: Teachers P.E.T.”: The Genetics of Humanness. Thursday, October 27 @ 7:00 p.m. EduTV Ch.18.
Available on Video On Demand:
# # # # #