General Golf Course Rules and Regulations:
"Few written rules are needed amongst a club of ladies and gentlemen." - Bobby Jones
But just for clarification, we have listed a few here:
- No refunds will be given; rain checks will be issued during inclement weather.
- When play has been suspended due to a dangerous situation (i.e. lightning, severe weather warning, tornadoes, etc.), golfers areasked to wait for the at least 15 minutes after the dangerous situation has subsided or the all clear signal has been issued from the THOR Guard system to resume of play.
- All players must start on the designated starting hole for the day unless otherwise told by the pro shop cashier. Each player must then play the holes in numeric order. Players may tee off both nines during twilight hours on designated nights.
- At the Golf Course, no spectators are allowed on the golf course, except during tournaments and High School matches.
- No more than four players may play in a group.
- Foursomes and threesomes will have playing priority at all times over twosomes and single players. The pro shop cashier, the ranger, and the starter are authorized to combine twosomes and singles at their discretion. .
- Please for the conditions of the course, no All-turf shoes are permitted. Non-metal or soft spikes are prefered.
- For the safety of all, the use of the golf course and premises for any purpose unrelated to golf is not permitted. Salvaging golf balls from lakes or ponds and crossing of any portion of the premises by unauthorized persons is prohibited.
- USGA. rules apply.
Season Pass Rules and Regulations
- Season pass holders are requested to check-in with the pro shop cashier prior to going to the first tee.
- 5-day season passes unfortunately cannot be used on weekends or holidays.
- For the overall enjoyment of all our golfers, players are to start on the first tee, unless permission is granted from the pro shop cashier or supervisor to go to the tenth tee. Special note: On Tuesday and Wednesday the nine's are reversed at Leslie Park Golf Course.
- Passes are not valid during City golf tournaments and special events, except when expressly authorized in the tournament registration information.
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Reserved Tee Times
- Reservations may be accepted up to two weeks in advance.
- Tee times are taken seven days each week at the Golf Course or on-line.
- One person may make up to five (5) tee times per conversation, either by phone or per visit. Any more than five (5) consecutive tee times would qualify as an outing and will be handed personally from our Director of Golf.
Hours of Operation
- These hours will vary with seasonal change in the number of daylight hours available. For the most part the Golf Course is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Carts rented for twilight play must be returned to the clubhouse area no later than fifteen (15) minutes prior to the course closing.
- When inclement weather, personal injury, or emergency situation precludes a player from completing a round, a rain check may be issued to the player for the value of the holes not played, in accordance with the rain check schedule.
- Patrons choosing to play in the rain or during scattered showers may be given a rain check if at some point they decide to stop playing. The policy on issuing rain checks outlined in the above paragraph 1 shall be applied.
- Rain checks may be issued for power carts, rental clubs, and pull carts in accordance with the policy for greens fees rain checks.
- Refunds shall not be given for greens fees or cart fees.
Golf Course Liability
- The City of Ann Arbor, the Golf Course, and its employees are not liable for any injury or property damage resulting to adjoining property owners by virtue of individual golfers using the golf course facility.
- The City of Ann Arbor, the Golf Course, and its employees are not responsible for actions of individual golfers when golf balls are hit off the course and strike persons and /or property belonging to others.
- Every person using any part of the Golf Course, whether as a participant or a spectator, assumes responsibility for their own risk. The City of Ann Arbor, the Golf Course, and its employees are not responsible for the action of individual players, which might result in injury or property damage to other participants and /or spectators.
2120 Traver Road Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
3465 E. Huron River Dr. Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Golf Enterprise Unit
2120 Traver Rd.