Primary City of Ann Arbor film contact
If you have any questions about the Film and Video Location Application or filming on city-owned property, please contact Lisa Wondrash, Communications Unit Manager, at (734) 794-6152 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandatory City of Ann Arbor film contacts
- Chris Rachwal, City of Ann Arbor Project Management, to review sidewalk, rights of way and street permit guidelines and processing times. He can be reached at (734) 794-6410 ext. 43648 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Sargeant Lyle Sartori, City of Ann Arbor Police Services, to ensure traffic control and police assistance needs are met. He can be reached at (734) 794-6940, ext. 49403 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If Police assistance is needed, a minimum 7 day notice is required to schedule personnel.
- Reka Farrackand, City of Ann Arbor Fire Inspector. She can be reached at (734) 794-6000 ext. 49606 e-mail: email@example.com.
Additional film contact resources
- Legal: leases and city location agreements: Mary Fales, City Attorney’s Office, (734) 794-6187, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media and resident communications: Lisa Wondrash, Communications Unit Manager, (734) 794-6152, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Parks and Recreation Location Rentals, including the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market: Jessica Black, Parks and Recreation Facility Supervisor, 794-6000, x42502, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A location agreement is required to be executed for filming activities in City parks. This agreement will be provided by the City Attorney's Office.
- Rights of way and sidewalk occupancy permits, Planning and Development Permits Desk, (734) 794-6267, option 5.
- Signs, signals, street barricades and infrastructure: Chuck Fojtik, Field Operations Supervisor, (734) 794-6350, ext. 43332.
- Street closure approval or schedule of special event in Ann Arbor: Debra Williams, Community Services Area, (734) 794-6000, ext. 42198, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Parking meter bagging, onsite street parking, surface lots or parking structure inquiries: Contact Republic Parking General Manager Mark Lyons at (734) 761-7235.