Ann Arbor Station
In September 2009, community members were invited to attend the first of several public meetings about Fuller Road Station, which is proposed to be an intermodal transportation facility that will serve AATA and University bus service, non-motorized transportation (walking and bicycling), rail service and City and University parking needs. This is a collaborative project between the City of Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan. The location of the Fuller Road Station will be in the vicinity of the parking lot on the south side of Fuller Road, just east of East Medical Center Drive and Maiden Lane.
- July 8, 2010 Public Meeting
- May 6, 2010 Public Meeting
- On March 16, 2010, the Fuller Road Station project will be on the Parks Advisory Commission's Meeting agenda. The meeting will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the County Administration Building - County Board of Commissioners Public Meeting Room, 220 N. Main Street.
- Watch Meeting Video Online. Click here.
- February 10, 2010, Public Meeting
- September 17, 2009, Public Meeting
These meetings are taped for later replay on Community Television Network’s Comcast Cable Channel 16. Visit www.a2gov.org/ctn for replay times.
City Planning Commision (September 2010)
On September 21, 2010, the City Planning Commission reviewed the proposed Phase 1 site plan for Fuller Road Station. The Commission staff report packet is provided below:
For more information about this project, sign up to receive e-mail notifications when this project webpage is updated by clicking on the red envelop in the upper right corner of this page.
For specific questions to be answered, contact Dave Dykman, City of Ann Arbor Project Management, at (734) 794-6410 x43685 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: March 21, 2012